Jobs at Bidgely!
Sales Director, Europe
What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out.
A growth-phase start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way utility customers use energy. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships worldwide.
It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We just closed our Series C fund, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets. In addition to our headquarters in Mountain View, we have a global presence in Europe, India, and Asia Pacific.
Reporting to the VP of Sales Europe, the Director of Sales is a part of the team that is responsible for management of all sales and channel operations in the UK/ Europe market. Based out of his/her home office, he/she will accelerate Bidgely’s growth by creating and executing a focused sales plan. The ideal candidate is an evangelical sales leader who is aggressive, disciplined, results oriented and strategically agile. If your track record of success gives you confidence in your ability to grow sales rapidly, if you want your work to make a difference in the energy industry, and if you’re passionate about new technology, we’d love you to join our world class team.
- Sources and sells 7-figure deals into large utility accounts.
- Drives the development of a sales strategy, including target markets and clients.
- Setups and manage the sales funnel activities through Bidgely’s CRM systems.
- Builds and develop relationships with electric and gas utilities.
- Works with Bidgely’s Marketing and Product Development teams to implement product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Engages regulators (e.g., DECC in the UK) in supporting the technology.
- Attends industry conferences in Europe/UK and be a Bidgely Ambassador and sought after speaker.
- Develops pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners.
- Uses Bidgely’s product at home.
- At least 7 years’ sales experience in comparable industries, with 4 years in a senior management.
- Significant experience in the energy space.
- Success selling SaaS and/or consumer-facing technologies.
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market.
- Ability to plan and manage both at strategic and operational level.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executives.
- Bright, relentless, effective and bold.
- Love to sell.
- Can travel extensively.
- High proficiency in English is a must. Other languages would be appreciated.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.