Jobs at Bidgely!
Director of Demand Generation
What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out.
A growth-phase start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way utility customers use energy. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships worldwide.
It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We just closed our Series C fund, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets. In addition to our headquarters in Mountain View, we have a global presence in Europe, India, and Asia Pacific.
We are currently seeking a top-notch Director of Demand Generation, who will be instrumental in helping scale our business as we grow. Reporting to VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for accelerating our growth through strategic and innovative marketing initiatives.
- Own the lead generation funnel from raw leads to lead scoring to MQLs to Nurture to SQLs
- Work closely with sales to understand the targeted personas and use cases to drive account-based marketing (ABM)
- Develop, launch, and test targeted email campaigns and nurture campaigns in Marketo
- Collaborate with Marketing / Sales Operations team to track the data quality in Marketo and Salesforce.com (leads, contacts, opportunities) and drive active reporting to showcase KPIs and Metrics
- Analyze success of lead generation programs and optimize where needed
- Work closely with product and content marketing team to refine messaging and content for targeted campaigns
- Collaborate with digital, field and partner marketing to build upon the ABM campaigns
- Develop monthly and quarterly multi-touch program plans that will ensure we hit our revenue goals
- Able to successfully set, measure, track and report on marketing contribution and program goals
- 5+ years of experience working in marketing with a focus on demand generation/lead generation
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC) CRM experience, including creating custom reports, special views for Sales
- BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications. MBA preferred
- Hands-on experience using Marketo or another Marketing Automation software or email marketing solution
- Collaborate with Sales and Exec teams to share Marketing KPIs and Metrics, drive projects to desired results and share feedback based on the learnings for ABM process improvement
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Ability to work successfully with various teams to gain traction
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of energy industry is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.