Jobs at Bidgely!
Bidgely is profoundly changing the way consumers interact with their energy use, and as a result, changing the energy industry itself. By combining the power of SaaS based analytics with a consumer friendly web and mobile application, Bidgely brings a unique high tech approach to the energy industry and helps customers save energy.
Bidgely is very well funded by Khosla Ventures (a top tier venture capital firm in the Silicon Valley) and three of the leading utilities in the world – EOn, RWE (now called Innogy) and Exelon. We are headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with a global presence in Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan and India.
We are one of the fastest growing energy analytics companies in the world and are building a team of highly talented individuals who envision, create and launch next generation energy efficiency technologies. Our work environment is fast paced, fun, and full of exciting projects.
We are currently seeking a topnotch Senior Product Manager, who will be responsible for specifying and bringing to market Bidgely’s innovative energy analytics software as-a-service (SaaS) solution worldwide. As a key member of the team, you will lead the effort to deliver products that motivate our customers to save energy, and delight them each day.
What you can look forward to:
- Acquiring a deep understanding of the energy market, how software is informing and influencing energy usage, and how Bidgely can play a disruptive role in creating a more energy efficient future.
- Being the CEO of your products. Succeed or fail, the buck stops with you.
- Translating your vision to product requirements and working closely with UX, engineering, sales, marketing and customer success to bring those products to market.
- Communicating and collaborating cross functionally throughout the entire the company. The Product Management team will work with its engineering counterpart to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing to define the go to market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, core messaging, key benefits, and target customers. You will present the product strategy and roadmap to our executive team.
- Spending time in market research to understand customer needs, and uncover innovative solutions.
- Being surrounded by smart, fun, motivated and collaborative employees.
What we’re looking for:
- A passion for building great products
- You are a product expert who is equally comfortable working with customers, engineers, sales and senior level stakeholders
- 5 years software product management experience
- Track record of success delivering products to market
- Open and highly collaborative mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead via influence, patience and determination
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in the environment and priorities
- Keen analytical acumen, bias towards data driven analysis and decision making
- Juggle multiple projects, set expectations and prioritize accordingly
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong organizational, written, verbal, and visual communication skills