Jobs at Bidgely!
VP of Marketing
What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out.
A growth-phase start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way utility customers use energy. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships worldwide.
It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We just closed our Series C fund, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets. In addition to our headquarters in Mountain View, we have a global presence in Europe, India, and Asia Pacific.
We are currently seeking a top-notch VP/Head of Marketing, who will be instrumental in helping scale our business as we grow. Reporting to CEO of the company, you will be responsible for accelerating our sales growth through building a well oiled Enterprise Marketing machine.
- Responsible for ground-up marketing activities for global sales efforts
- Execute the strategy on all fronts including acquisition marketing, product marketing, web marketing (SEO, SEM), corporate communications (PR, analysts, trade shows), events, and direct marketing (e.g. advertising and email campaigns)
- Define strategy on demand generation, branding, thought leadership, and related metrics on how to create a measurable results driven marketing approach
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Oversee and manage industry thought leadership efforts
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and customer trends
- Manage social media presence
- Work with Regulatory Affairs team to develop marketing campaigns to support their efforts
- Develop demand generation strategy to grow MQL’s (marketing qualified leads) to SQL and increase engagement for website intelligence, funnel targeting and ROI
- Utilize demand generation systems – Salesforce CRM – Marketing Cloud, Marketo Marketing Automation System and Analytics
- Produce and manage production of content for various marketing purposes on various channels (email campaigns, web site, webinars, etc.)
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Oversee launch of new products into successful initial awareness
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in enterprise marketing, preferably at companies that have gone through a growth stage with revenue in tens of millions of dollars.
- Bachelors or Masters degree; MBA preferred
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles – preferably as head of marketing with experience executing an enterprise marketing machine beforehand
- Experience working with International sales teams
- Experience with marketing automation (e.g., Marketo or Pardot)
- Experience in producing or managing production of content for various marketing purposes on various channels (email, web site, webinars etc.)
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Ability to work successfully with various teams to gain traction
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of energy industry is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.