Jobs at Bidgely!
Strategy & Growth, Director
What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out.
A growth-phase start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way utility customers use energy. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships worldwide.
It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We just closed our Series C fund, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets. In addition to our headquarters in Mountain View, we have a global presence in Europe, India, and Asia Pacific.
Reporting to the Head of WW Sales, acting as her/his chief advisor and based out of the Mountain View HQ, the Strategy & Growth Director will be a key player in driving the revenue growth for the company.
- Strategy and Planning:
- Collaborate with the CEO, Head of WW Sales and VP of Finance to work on key strategic initiatives that the Board and/or CEO may request
- Define business and product strategy to penetrate into key markets; execute on the strategy to drive revenue growth
- Support the Head of Sales with big-picture plans regarding incentive plan design and administration, territory definition, staffing, growth planning, and renewals
- Product & Marketing
- Be an expert on Bidgely’s Products and Data Science; lead key workshops with clients as an Expert
- Drive go-to-market strategy and execution for new products / features
- Work with marketing ops to integrate with lead generating campaigns to meet goals and forecasts
- Sales Enablement
- Sales process development and improvement (Including playbooks)
- Sales efficiency tool development (eg. email tracking, CRM, etc)
- Ongoing sales onboarding and training
- Be a data junkie who can interpret, manipulate, and explain data; own the accuracy of forecasts and run pipeline reviews
- Develop key performance metrics to measure the activities that have the most significant impact on sales productivity, pull the necessary reports to track those KPIs over time, and compile dashboards that sales leaders can use to keep tabs on their team
- Adopt and drive P&L accountability to business and growth in various regions across the US and International markets
- Bachelor in Science, Arts or equivalent degree; MBA / JD from a top tier school strongly preferred
- Management consulting and/or investment banking experience from top tier firms strongly preferred
- Utility/ energy industry experience must have; SaaS experience nice to have
- Analytical and able to interpret, manipulate and explain data trends
- Strategic, big picture, out-of-the-box thinking
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to multitask, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bright, relentless, and bold; loves to work with people; can travel.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.