Jobs at Bidgely!
Senior Software Engineer – Back End
What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out.
A growth-phase start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way utility customers use energy. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships worldwide.
It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We just closed our Series C fund, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets. In addition to our headquarters in Mountain View, we have a global presence in Europe, India, and Asia Pacific.
Bidgely is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Senior Software Engineer to be part of its core team in Bangalore. You must have a passion for superior customer satisfaction as part of a successful consumer facing product organization. You must be a good problem solver and trouble-shooter who not only relishes playing around with gadgets and new technologies but also enjoys the fun of solving new technical problems every day. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team and create customer delight as a differentiator for Bidgely.
- Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs and backend data modules.
- Understand requirements and develop reusable code using design patterns & component architecture and write unit test cases.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
- Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- 4+ years of strong experience in developing highly scalable backend and middle tier.
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes (only candidates from IITs / IISc / BITS / Top NITs or top US university should apply)
- Strong in problem solving, data structures and algorithm design.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Design, design patterns and developing highly scalable distributed applications.
- Good in RDBMS or any of the large data system such Hadoop, Cassandra etc..
- Fluency in Java/ C/C++/ Perl / Python
- Ability to deliver code quickly from given scenarios in fast paced start-up environment.
- Attention to details. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.