Jobs at Bidgely!
Senior Product Manager, Consumer
What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out.
A growth-phase start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way utility customers use energy. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships worldwide.
It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We just closed our Series C fund, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets. In addition to our headquarters in Mountain View, we have a global presence in Europe, India, and Asia Pacific.
When is the last time your utility bill made you smile? We are trying to fundamentally change how consumers and utilities interact!
We’re looking for a Product Manager to lead our consumer products across all platforms. You’ll be responsible for defining and driving new product initiatives that engage consumers across multiple channels including email, web, voice, text and mobile. The right person will combine a strong sense of user experience with tact, technical skills and business insight. You should be able to drive an actionable vision and requirements that rally the team and delight customers. You will work cross-functionally with the marketing, account management, data science and engineering teams, and report to the head of Product Management.
- Be the company champion for everyday consumers
- Define, prioritize and achieve key targets in user experience, engagement, monetization and customer satisfaction
- Run user research, usability studies, and data-driven experiments to define product direction and customer journey
- Analyze the key product metrics and customer feedback from live projects and address customer needs and pain points
- Manage and drive enhancements for web and mobile consumer products
- Collaborate with business development and marketing on product-centric partner deals
- Work as a product owner with technical scrum teams to prioritize product features and delivery
- Strong design sensibilities; you know what makes products engaging, understandable and usable
- Problem-solving skills; you can think on your feet and synthesize new information quickly to reach good solutions
- Passion for crafting the details that add up to delightful customer experiences
- Fantastic oral and written communication skills
- Solid technical background with understanding of and/or hands-on experience in software development
- 5+ years experience in product management or related role — you’ve managed several products through their entire lifecycle
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment is strongly preferred
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.