Jobs at Bidgely!
Sales Operations & Strategy Manager
What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out.
A growth-phase start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way utility customers use energy. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships worldwide.
It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We just closed our Series C fund, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets. In addition to our headquarters in Mountain View, we have a global presence in Europe, India, and Asia Pacific.
Reporting to the Head of International Business, acting as her/his chief advisor and based out of the Mountain View HQ, the Sales Operations & Strategy Manager will be primarily responsible for keeping the sales and business development machinery up and running. S/he will be continuously working to optimize the sales process, recognize trends in data, refine operational models, and put out fires as they arise. S/he will be creating and maintaining documentation on sales processes, assisting with on-boarding new sales reps, and optimizing lead qualification and scoring.
- Sales process development and improvement (Including playbooks)
- Sales process enforcement (making sure reps adhere to it)
- Sales efficiency tool development (e.g., email tracking, CRM, etc.)
- Leveraging marketing content as ammunition for enablement
- Ongoing sales on-boarding and training
- Work with marketing ops to integrate with lead generating campaigns to meet goals and forecasts
- Be a data junkie who can interpret, manipulate, and explain data. Own the accuracy of forecasts and run pipeline reviews
- Develop key performance metrics to measure the activities that have the most significant impact on sales productivity, pull the necessary reports to track those KPIs over time, and compile dashboards that sales leaders can use to keep tabs on their team
Strategy & Planning
- Support the Head of International with big-picture plans regarding incentive plan design and administration, territory definition, staffing, growth planning, and renewals
- Provide strategic support to International Sales and Customer Success leads to help reach new/ expansion/ renewal sales targets
- Own every external discussion that is not related to direct selling
- Drive Bidgely’s growth via channel and/or reseller partnerships
- Serve as both “hunter” and “consultative sales professional” in partner relationships while appropriately directing Bidgely resources to help close new channel/ partner/ reseller deals or grow existing relationships
- Attend relevant conferences and be a Bidgely Ambassador and sought after speaker
- Bachelor in Science, Arts or equivalent degree; MBA from a top tier business school strongly preferred
- Management consulting and/or investment banking experience from top tier firms strongly preferred
- SaaS experience nice to have
- Analytical and able to interpret, manipulate and explain data trends Strategic, big picture, out-of-the-box thinking
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to multi-task, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bright, relentless, good, and bold; love to work with people; can travel extensively
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.