Jobs at Bidgely!
Sales Director, Australia/New Zealand
What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out.
A growth-phase start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way utility customers use energy. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships worldwide.
It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We just closed our Series C fund, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets. In addition to our headquarters in Mountain View, we have a global presence in Europe, India, and Asia Pacific.
Reporting to the VP of International Sales, the Sales Director is responsible for managing key account relationships and growing the Bidgely business in ANZ. Based out of his/her home office in Australia, s/he will accelerate Bidgely’s growth in the region by creating and executing a focused sales plan. The ideal candidate is an evangelical sales leader who is aggressive, disciplined, results oriented and strategically agile. If your track record of success gives you confidence in your ability to grow sales rapidly, if you want your work to make a difference in the energy industry, and if you’re passionate about new technology, we’d love you to join our world class team.
Sales & Business Development
- Source and close multi million dollar deals into utility accounts.
- Drive the execution of a sales strategy, including target markets and clients.
- Setup and manage the sales funnel activities through Bidgely’s CRM systems.
- Build and develop relationships with electric and gas utilities.
- Engage regulators in supporting the technology.
- Attend industry conferences in Australia and New Zealand as a Bidgely Ambassador and sought after speaker.
- Develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners.
Key Account Management
- Serve as the lead point of contact for customer account management matters.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Negotiate renewals, change orders and support agreements with existing customers.
- Collaborate with Sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Collaborate with Customer Success team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Work with Bidgely’s Marketing and Product Development teams to implement product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- At least 7 years sales experience in comparable industries, with 4 years in a senior management role.
- Success selling SaaS and/or consumer-facing technologies.
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market.
- Ability to plan and manage both at strategic and operational level.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executives.
- Bright, relentless, effective and bold.
- Love to sell.
- Can travel extensively.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.