Jobs at Bidgely!
Pre-Sales Manager, Europe
What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out.
A growth-phase start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way utility customers use energy. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships worldwide.
It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We just closed our Series C fund, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets. In addition to our headquarters in Mountain View, we have a global presence in Europe, India, and Asia Pacific.
Our technology is proven and tested, and we are in a significant (and rapid) growth stage. If your track record of success gives you confidence in your ability to grow businesses rapidly and keep clients happy, if you want your work to make a difference in the energy industry, and if you’re passionate about new technology, we’d love you to join our world class team.
- Support and own all technical aspects of sales pursuit.
- Participate in sales calls with sales management and meetings with prospects.
- Prepare and give product demonstrations.
- Prepare and give technology and solution architecture presentations.
- Capture prospect/customer requirements and write sales proposals detailing how Bidgely’s solutions will address business needs.
- Deliver feedback to product/ marketing/ executive teams based on prospect or customer interaction, product issues, field deployments and generally observed market trends.
- Take ownership of continuous improvement and refinement of sales processes and best practice strategies.
- Respond to RFI/RFPs and manage local implementation of trials.
- Create sales support material to represent the solution offering to the client, providing assistance with product / project proposals.
- Represent Bidgely in customer meetings, product demonstrations, and industry conferences when applicable.
- 5+ years of enterprise SAAS experience.
- Engineering degree strongly preferred; MBA desirable.
- Product management and/or software engineering experience strongly preferred.
- Track record of helping sales team achieve their targets in a fast paced enterprise selling environment.
- Expert in customer-facing communication skills (presentations, demos, writing).
- Analytical and able to gather and present data driven success metrics to clients and Bidgely senior management.
- Ability to interface with clients at various levels – both strategically and tactically – and be persuasive.
- Comfortable multi-tasking.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; open and highly collaborative mentality.
- Bright, relentless, good, and bold; love to work with sales; can travel extensively.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.