Jobs at Bidgely!
Lead Software Engineer in Test
What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out.
A growth-phase start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way utility customers use energy. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships worldwide.
It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We just closed our Series C fund, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets. In addition to our headquarters in Mountain View, we have a global presence in Europe, India, and Asia Pacific.
Bidgely is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Lead Software Engineer in Test to be part of its core team in Bangalore. You must have delivered exceptionally high quality robust products dealing with large data, machine learning models and responsive User Interface. You are a highly analytical test engineer who is notorious among the developer community for breaking into any code and could cause enough embarrassment to some of the brightest programmers ( in a positive way). Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
- Lead the overall product QA approach, technology choices and framework design.
- Design and develop framework, internal tools and scripts for testing large scale data systems, machine learning algorithms and responsive User Interface.
- Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes and articulate defects clearly.
- Simulate and test data streams from various hardware devices.
- Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end user needs in mind.
- Deliver a high quality robust product in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Stay current with latest technology, tools and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- 6+ years of experience in test cases design, manual and automated testing.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extensive experience in designing test framework design for complex products.
- Fluency in scripting and programming in perl /python/ C/C++/ Java.
- Fluency in automation tools such as Selenium, TestNG, JUnit etc..
- Good in RDBMS or any of the large data system such Hadoop, Cassandra etc..
- Experience of testing on various browsers and devices.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.