Jobs at Bidgely!
Director of Marketing
What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out.
A growth-phase start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way utility customers use energy. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships worldwide.
It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We just closed our Series C fund, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets. In addition to our headquarters in Mountain View, we have a global presence in Europe, India, and Asia Pacific.
We are currently seeking a top-notch Director of Marketing, who will be instrumental in helping scale our business as we grow. Reporting to VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for accelerating our growth through strategic and innovative marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for ground-up marketing activities for global sales efforts (positioning, messaging, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Develop the marketing strategy and oversee launch of new product lines
- Oversee and manage industry thought leadership efforts
- Develop and implement the company’s brand strategy
- Run results driven marketing campaigns
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and customer trends
- Manage social media presence
- Work with Regulatory Affairs team to develop marketing campaigns to support their efforts
- Produce and manage production of content for various marketing purposes on various channels (email campaigns, web site, webinars, etc.)
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Develop and track sales and marketing performance metrics
- Leverage CRM tools (Salesforce and Marketo) to optimize marketing and lead generation efforts
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing, preferably at smaller companies
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing; MBA preferred
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
- Experience working with International sales teams
- Experience with marketing automation (e.g., Marketo or Hubspot) a plus
- Experience in producing or managing production of content for various marketing purposes on various channels (email, web site, webinars, etc.)
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Ability to work successfully with various teams to gain traction
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of energy industry is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.