Jobs at Bidgely!
Customer Success Manager, Europe
What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out.
A growth-phase start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way utility customers use energy. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships worldwide.
It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We just closed our Series C fund, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets. In addition to our headquarters in Mountain View, we have a global presence in Europe, India, and Asia Pacific.
Reporting to the Global Head of Customer Success and based out of her/his home office, the Customer Success Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Customer Success: Roll out Bidgely’s innovative energy management service to strategic utility customers, with main focus in Europe and the UK. As a key member of the team, you will be utilizing your outstanding project management, technical and client engagement skills to deliver the solution on time and on budget to the customer. You will also ensure a happy customer by tracking and reporting on key metrics post launch to both internal and customer audiences.
- Account Management: Accelerate Bidgely’s growth by creating and executing a focused plan to generate additional and recurring revenues at existing European clients.
- Pre-Sales: Collaborate with Bidgely Sales and Business Development team to present our solution in a comprehensive and compelling way to win new business
Our technology is proven and tested, and we are in a significant (and rapid) growth stage. If your track record of success gives you confidence in your ability to grow businesses rapidly and keep clients happy, if you want your work to make a difference in the energy industry, and if you’re passionate about new technology, we’d love you to join our world class team. The role will be based out of the home office in Europe.
- Acquiring a deep understanding of the energy market and how Bidgely can play a disruptive role in creating a more energy efficient future
- Understanding Bidgely’s products and technology in order to influence product development plans and schedules
- Working jointly with the customer to translate their plans and requirements into detailed project plans
- Leading cross-functional teams to consistently achieve objectives for on-time, on-budget delivery and earning highest client satisfaction scores; leading regular project-level client and internal meetings; tracking engagement success and economics
- Presenting regularly to the customer and Bidgely stakeholders on the status of the project
Driving product and technical workshops to help clients define their business case and go-to-market approach
Building and fostering relationships with senior individuals at our key customer and partner organizations
Winning repeat business with existing clients
Bringing ideas and feedback to our product and innovation teams.
- 5 years of software product/ project/ client management experience at a technology companyTrack record of success delivering complex, x-functional projects with large enterprise customers
- Track record in converting project level success into future account level business development opportunities
- Detail oriented and comfortable planning and tracking projects via Basecamp, Smartsheets or other modern project management tools
- Analytical and able to gather and present data driven success metrics to clients and Bidgely senior management
- Communication and comprehension of technical issues when working with the customer and our engineering teams
- Ability to interface with clients at various levels – both strategically and tactically – and be persuasive
- Comfortable multi-tasking on several simultaneous projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; open and highly collaborative mentality
- Bright, relentless, good, and bold; love to sell; can travel extensively
- Engineering degree and/or software engineering experience strongly preferred
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.