Jobs at Bidgely!
Customer Success Engagement Manager
What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out.
A growth-phase start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way utility customers use energy. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships worldwide.
It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We just closed our Series C fund, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets. In addition to our headquarters in Mountain View, we have a global presence in Europe, India, and Asia Pacific.
We are currently seeking a top-notch Customer Success Engagement Manager (CSEM) who will be responsible for on-going management of Bidgely’s innovative energy management service to our largest and most complex utility customers worldwide. As a key member of the team, you will be utilizing your outstanding account management, program management and client engagement skills to make our customers successful by delivering on the customer’s goals and retaining / expanding Bidgely’s revenue. You will work with all customer sponsors / executives to ensure they are satisfied by tracking and reporting on key metrics post launch to both internal and customer audiences.
- Acquiring a deep understanding of the energy market and how Bidgely can play a disruptive role in creating a more energy efficient future
- Leading customer success / account management strategies and plans internally while working jointly with the customer to ensure their goals are met
- Managing the revenue and profit for a portfolio of customers
- Understanding Bidgely products in order to influence product development plans and schedules
- Collaborating with Bidgely Sales and Business Development team to present our solution in a comprehensive and compelling way to win business
- Presenting regularly to the customer and Bidgely stakeholders on the status of the program
- 8 – 15 years of customer success / account management experience at a technology company
- Track record of success retaining and growing customers
- Experience or deep personal interest in the energy efficiency or related industries
- Ability to meet revenue, profitability and customer success goals
- Detail oriented and comfortable planning and tracking activities in tools such as SalesForce, Gainsight or other customer success / account management tools
- Analytical and able to gather and present data driven success metrics
- Communication and comprehension of technical issues when working with the customer and our engineering teams
- Comfortable multi-tasking on several simultaneous accounts
- Ability to convert specific program level success into future account level business development opportunities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Open and highly collaborative mentality
- Ability to work in our Mountain View, CA office and travel to customer sites 25% of the time.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.