Jobs at Bidgely!
Customer Success Delivery Manager
What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out.
A growth-phase start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way utility customers use energy. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships worldwide.
It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We just closed our Series C fund, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets. In addition to our headquarters in Mountain View, we have a global presence in Europe, India, and Asia Pacific.
We are currently seeking a top-notch Customer Success Delivery Manager (CSDM) who will be responsible for rolling out Bidgely’s innovative energy management service to our largest and most complex utility customers worldwide. As a key member of the team, you will be utilizing your outstanding project management, technical and client engagement skills to deliver the solution on time and on budget to the customer.
- Acquiring a deep understanding of the energy market and how Bidgely can play a disruptive role in creating a more energy efficient future
- Leading x-functional project teams and working jointly with the customer to translate their plans and requirements into detailed project plans
- Understanding Bidgely products in order to influence product development plans and schedules
- Collaborating with Bidgely Sales and Business Development team to present our solution in a comprehensive and compelling way to win business
- Presenting regularly to the customer and Bidgely stakeholders on the status of the project
- 5 – 15 years of software integration project experience at a technology company
- Track record of success delivering complex, x-functional projects with large enterprise customers
- Experience or deep personal interest in the energy efficiency or related industries
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Detail oriented and comfortable planning and tracking projects via Basecamp, Smartsheets, Jira or other modern project management tools
- Communication and comprehension of technical issues when working with the customer and our engineering teams
- Comfortable multi-tasking on several simultaneous projects
- Ability to convert project level success into future account level business development opportunities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Open and highly collaborative mentality
- Ability to work in our Mountain View, CA office and travel to customer sites 25% of the time.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.