Jobs at Bidgely!
Business Development Analyst
What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out.
A growth-phase start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way utility customers use energy. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships worldwide.
It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We just closed our Series C fund, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets. In addition to our headquarters in Mountain View, we have a global presence in Europe, India, and Asia Pacific.
Do you enjoy explaining Artificial Neural Networks to anyone who will listen? Are you passionate about how science and technology can help tackle environmental challenges? We are looking for a talented communicator who can evangelize Bidgely’s AI and machine learning expertise to utilities and the energy industry at large.
Working closely with the Sales, Product, and Marketing teams, you will be responsible for creating compelling content via sales proposals and collateral for Bidgely’s AI-driven solutions that meet each utility’s diverse business objectives. In doing so, you will directly contribute to Bidgely’s aggressive growth targets.
This is an ideal platform to work with proven leaders and grow your career in Business Development, Sales, Customer Success or Marketing domains at a fast growing enterprise SaaS AI company.
- Have a holistic understanding of Bidgely’s solutions to identify content and materials needed to satisfy proposal requests.
- Work with Sales Leaders to frame proposal response strategy and timelines.
- Meet proposal deadlines by:
- Establishing priorities and deadlines for information gathering, writing, review, and approval.
- Monitoring progress and delivering status updates to stakeholders.
- Facilitating deal review meetings to receive approval on program design and pricing.
- Submitting proposals prior to deadlines.
- Lead collaborative process by engaging stakeholders, following-up on requests, and obtaining executive review and approval.
- Write, revise, edit proposal drafts to produce a final, high quality polished product that has a consistent structure, format, and tone.
- Create/maintain sales collateral file organization (electronic, cloud).
- Continually improve proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach and coordination.
- Contribute to Bidgely’s thought leadership via content creation and materials review for marketing, sales and product teams, as needed and available.
- Contribute to Bidgely’s Sales and Business Development efforts in an analytical and/or client-facing perspectives.
- Excellent creative and technical writing skills with an eye for detail and visual design
- Strong project management capabilities with an ability to prioritize and delegate tasks
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in writing and proposal management.
- Expertise with shared drives (Google and Dropbox), shared files, shared calendars (Google) and Webex.
- Energy industry experience strongly preferred
- Possess critical thinking skills, which utilize the ability to take complex technical concepts and present them in a relatable, differentiated manner
- Process improvement-focused, adaptable mindset
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment and manage multiple proposals at one time with a commitment to produce the highest quality documents
- Exceptional communicator (written and oral) with maturity and ability to influence colleagues, must be able to reinforce structured processes.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.