Jobs at Bidgely!
Assistant Office Manager
What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out.
A growth-phase start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way utility customers use energy. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships worldwide.
It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We just closed our Series C fund, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets. In addition to our headquarters in Mountain View, we have a global presence in Europe, India, and Asia Pacific.
We are currently seeking hard-working, self starter to fill a part-time position at our Mountain View, CA Headquarters. As the Assistant Office Manager, you will work directly with the Head of Human Resources to keep the office running smoothly. This part time position has flexible working hours with the possibility of a full time position on the future. It is ideal for anyone who would like start-up experience and likes to perform a diverse set of tasks.
- Organizing kitchen area – including restocking supplies and ensuring high level order.
- Planning, coordinating and executing twice weekly company lunches for 25 people.
- Planning, coordinating and executing quarterly company wide sales meeting breakfast and lunch needs.
- Planning, coordinating and executing a minimum of three company wide events per year
- Assist Head of Human Resources with tasks on a as need basis.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self starter and the ability to work independently
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
- High work ethic
- Proven record of success planning successful events
- Ability to plan travel for multiple employees
- Experience using Gmail, Google Docs, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PPT.
- Open and highly collaborative working style with strong interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to roll-up one’s sleeves and do the work that is in front of you (this is a start-up, after all!)
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.