Jobs at Bidgely!
AI / Data Science Evangelist
What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out.
A growth-phase start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way utility customers use energy. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships worldwide.
It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We just closed our Series C fund, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets. In addition to our headquarters in Mountain View, we have a global presence in Europe, India, and Asia Pacific.
Do you enjoy explaining Artificial Neural Networks to anyone who will listen? Are you passionate about how science can help tackle environmental challenges? We are looking for a talented communicator who can evangelize Bidgely’s AI and machine learning expertise to utilities and the energy industry at large.
Working closely with the Data Science and Marketing teams, you will be responsible for creating compelling content and communicating Bidgely’s Data Science vision across all channels.
- Create all customer-facing written content coming from Bidgely’s Data Science team, including white papers, magazine contributions, case studies, blogs, and more
- Develop and give compelling presentations to utility audiences and at industry conferences
- Maintain Bidgely’s Data Science technical specifications
- Become a master at ELI5 for all of Bidgely’s disaggregation algorithms and methodologies
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, and Sales to ensure all Data Science collateral and messaging is on point
- Follow key AI and ML market trends and own competitive analyses
- 3+ years of professional experience in an analytical role (technical writing, product marketing, product management, data science, etc)
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative discipline from a top tier university
- Great communication and storytelling capabilities
- Strong visual design sense
- Self-starter, deadline-driven, organized
- Ability to work cross-functionally to successfully gain traction
- Knowledge of statistics (distributions, sampling, errors, regression) and data science is a big plus
- To apply for this job, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.